The benefits of MELFinance
MELFinance helps businesses to manage their cash flow, while benefiting from the installation of leading Air Conditioning, Chillers, Heating, Ventilation and Controls to reduce carbon emissions, operational costs and meet legislative demands.
- Working capital is not tied up
- Offset repayment interest against energy savings from new equipment
- Packages can include on-site installation and commissioning fees
- No need for hefty deposits: Finance deals are secured wholly or largely on the heating, cooling and/or ventilation equipment being financed
- Stronger cash flow: Releases tied-up cash and preserves other forms of credit for other business or operational needs
- Fixed, regular payments: Helps you plan for the future by eliminating uncertainty and costly surprises
- Quick decisions: We always aim to provide a prompt turnaround for funding applications
Working with the MELFinance team made it easy for me to show the benefit to the customer and definitely helped secure the business.
Finance solutions online submission
Apply today for your no obligations finance proposal. Just fill in and submit the form below. Finance will be considered subject to status by an independent finance house. For an indication of our terms to assist you in the purchase of your project please complete the following information and we will email an indicative financial guide.
Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit broking related to Mitsubishi Electric goods and services. See the Financial Services Register reference number: 680870 for full details. Hire purchase / finance lease will be considered subject to status by an independent finance house as facilitated by Mitsubishi Electric. Finance house’s terms and conditions apply. Formal application is required for hire purchase / finance lease and includes a credit check. This brochure does not constitute an offer to supply goods / services or provide or arrange hire purchase / finance lease. Finance house reserves the right to use the indicative financial illustration during negotiations with your client and to withdraw / amend terms without reasoning. All goods are supplied subject to Company’s General Terms and Conditions of sale, copy available upon request. Clients will be required to enter into a maintenance agreement as condition to hire purchase / finance lease.